The Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools (CACCS) Scholarship was created to encourage and assist qualified students to continue their education. It was also designed to motivate students to attend colleges within the State of Colorado and to recognize the importance of the private technical trade schools. The scholarship may be used at any post-secondary private technical college that is a member of the Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools
Students are eligible to apply for the Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools Scholarship if they are:
- High school seniors, high school graduate, or have a GED.
- Currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time course of study at any CACCS member institution in the state of Colorado. Students must have been accepted by the institution during the year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Maintaining a minimum of a “B” average while in high school or while enrolled in a CACCS member school.
- A resident of the State of Colorado.
2017 Scholarship Information
The 2017 scholarship information will be mailed to all high schools starting January 4, 2017. The deadline for submitting your scholarship application is February 6, 2018. You may use the forms attached below for your school as well.
2017 Scholarship Winners
- Enrolled in CACCS Member Institute
- Elizabeth Winkelmeyer – National American University
- Enrolled in High School
- Rogelio Martinez – Lincoln College of Technology